Followers

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

๐ŸŒˆPRIDE SHINE๐ŸŒˆ



                           Met this wonderful woman during a set at Merge , where I host, Sunday Morning Country Church with Dj Kate. We hit it off right away, out going, funny and a blast to hang with. There were subtle hints dropped that Tiffany was Transgender, didn't matter to me, loved her since I met her. I see Tiffany as Tiffany, nothing more, nothing less. A wonderful, loving, big hearted woman who I am very grateful I call my friend.....

What I am wearing:
Blueberry – Pride 2020 Shorts & Wrap Around Cardigan [Pride At Home release, Available at the Mainstore]
Blueberry –Wet Shirt, last years pride item
Sintiklia – Freya Naturals [Weekend Sale Item]
Body – Maitreya – Lara
Head – LeLutka – Lake Evolution Series
Shape – Mary’s Shapes – Kylie [Miix Event]
Skin – Spicy Bodyshop Rose Evolution Skin & Izzie’s Heavy Freckles



What Tiffany is wearing :
Blueberry – Pride 2020 Shorts & Wrap Around Cardigan [Pride At Home release, Available at the Mainstore]
Stealthic – Vigil
Vinyl – Love is Blind Top [Pride At Home release, Available at the Mainstore]
Body – Maitreya – Lara
Head – LeLutka – Nova Evolution Series
Shape – Custom
Skin – Glam Affair – Rhian Evolution Skin 008 & Rhian Freckles (B)


Pose
..::CuCa Designs::.. – Sparklers FF 03

Be sure to check out Tiffany's blog and Flickr

My Flickr


No comments:

Post a Comment