π #410 Always Time For Some Fun
π FurtaCor - Nadine Night Dress worn on Kupra - fits Freya, Ebody, Both Slink, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya and Both Tonic bodies - 15 gorgeous patterns to choose from - 15 matching panties patterns and colors
▲ FurtaCor FΚΙͺα΄α΄Κ // ▲ FurtaCor Fα΄α΄α΄Κα΄α΄α΄ // ▲ FurtaCor Mα΄Κα΄α΄α΄α΄Κα΄α΄α΄
π Tantrum - Falling Heart Heel - fits Belleza, INITHIUM and Slink bodies - 15 lovely colors, 2 metals and 3 sole options to choose from
π Creative Stylez - Bento Poses - Smilie - 5 poses and 5 mirrioed to choose from
π All can be found at Miix Event Jan 30th - Feb 20th
▲ Miix Event F L I C K R // ▲ Miix Event F L I C K R G R O U P
▲ Miix Event F A C E B O O K P A G E // ▲ Miix Event I N S T A G R A M

Comments
Post a Comment